Monday, June 27, 2016

BESIDES GETTING FAT, WE'VE BEEN TRACTING ALOT


Hey everyone! 

Another week in the books. 
Mom thank you for the cds and ties. I'm still gonna read your talk don't worry. Oh and can you let the bishop know he is a wicked awesome bishop and thank you so much for the package. I'm not entirely sure who gets my emails. 
Anyways this past week has been great. I think I have been getting fatter. We ate with the sen family 2 times in a row this week. First on Friday cause we eat there every Friday and then on Saturday. On Saturday grandpa Sen came up to us and said "this is buffet all you can eat". I ate like 9 eggrolls and 9 shish kabobs . The Sens make such good food I can't help myself. 
Besides getting fat we've been tracting a lot. I love to tract and find people. So our goal is 5 new investigators a week. Unfortunately we didn't get that this last week but we'll be getting that this week. 
I have also been gathering Portuguese books from the elders. My zone leaders are Portuguese speaking and said that I have got a good chance of me going into the Portuguese program. That would be sweet!!!!!! so I have been reading these Portuguese books. They told me to just ask president. Ask and you shall receive, Knock and it shall be opened. 
I'm also almost done with the first 12 weeks program. Then I'll be a regular missionary not a trainee anymore. That's exciting then I will have the opportunity to train someone. I would love to have a son sometime soon. 
Anyways I wanted to share with you a wicked awesome spiritual experience I had this week. So we went to dinner with Hichem  at Sister Marceos house. He shared with us that now when ever he talks about Jesus that he hears this whispering in his ear. That just recently started happening after he was confirmed with the Holy Ghost. Awesome right!! 
Nabil and Hichem just keep changing my life whenever I meet up with them, but besides that, our Investigator Daniel is golden. He is one of the investigators we picked up last week. He's 42 and he was originally from the Dominican Republic. He stopped smoking and has started to stop drinking . We haven't even taught him the word of wisdom yet. One problem is that he can't really read or write in Spanish or in English. So were gonna give him the book of Mormon CDs in Spanish. But he is ready he is for sure getting baptized this next month. Well, l love you everybody I'll talk to you next week. 











No comments:

Post a Comment