Monday, June 20, 2016

DON'T SEE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE NOW, BUT FOR WHO THEY CAN BE

Hey everyone! 

     Happy fathers day to everyone and happy anniversary. Mom thank you for the package it was great Nabil and Hichem Loved it . 
     This last week was first slow and then picked up alot. We started off this week with playing Basketball at the Cambridge stake center. By the way its the most expensive chapel the church has built. Ill send the picture again so you guys can see it. But that was good we play ball like every Monday. Then on Tuesday we had zone conference. Elder Perkins from the 70 and his wife came and gave us a training. It was awesome it was about 5 and a half hours. Sister Miller the mission presidents wife gave a talk on being better. It was expiring to me. How people are good but they could be better with the Gospel in their life. 
     While I've been out here i have gotten so much revelation. Especially on how i see people. I'm still trying to work on this but now i see people for not who they are now but who they can be. The happiness they could have if they just leave their good to have better. That is what really matters while i'm out here is to give people the better. Like Nabil and Hichem.     
     My companion and I set up everything for the baptism. We had a lot of food and a lot of people. We got through the opening stuff then i baptized Nabil. Then uncle Stephan baptized Hichem . Stephan was shaking with the spirit. I had felt the spirit so differently. I had never felt it this way. After we baptized them i felt something new. I just had the feeling that something new came into this world. Something so powerful that it hit me in a way that i never would have expected. The feeling of 2 people being reborn. I can't fully explain to you the feeling. But i will never be the same after that. The next day Nabil and Hichem were confirmed with the holy ghost. I wish you guys were there for it. They will make a huge impact on the church. Through them i have been taught true sacrifice. Stephan said"you know i feel as that they were a gift sent to me". They were a gift sent to me to. 
     After church me and Elder Clare have a goal to get 5 new investigators a week. We only got two. My companion and i knew that we needed prayer we need to communicate to our heavenly father . Stephan and me and the comp Prayed that we may be able to find people to teach about the gospel. So we went tracting tomorrow and we got 3 new investigators and 3 baptisimal dates in an hour. We were fully charged with the spirit. 
     I know heavenly father loves us and i know that he loves all of you. Never stop praying. The day you stop is the day you will have no guidence. I love you all and i hope you have a wicked awesome week.















No comments:

Post a Comment