Monday, June 13, 2016

IF YOU WANT TO BAPTIZE EVERYONE, YOU MUST TALK TO EVERYONE

Hey Everyone! 

Just to let you know im thankful for all your emails it really gets me through the hard times. Anyways I'm doing great. Only thing is I really really miss you guys. But hey, I just got another 22 months until I get to see you guys again, so it won't be bad. This last week was kind of stressful. I had to take my My dad(Trainer) to the mission home. He has taught me so many things. Just to let you guys know my trainer was a legend. He was assistant to the president for 10 months! he knew every missionary. He would have to be the reason why I'm such a great teacher now. I also have gotten a lot more confidence with how I talk how I act. Just overall changed me and my life forever. He left now I've taken over the area with my next trainer. He has been out for a year. His name is Elder Clare he is a boss. He lived in gilbert ,Arizona. He told me that Gillbert is just a huge Mormon town. He is also a baller he has 4 scholarship offers from collages to play football. He has showed me some things to in only this short time of us being companions. "If you want to baptize everyone, You must talk to everyone". So that's what we have been doing. We talk to everyone. We're are just passing out book of Mormons out to everyone. Even if they don't want to hear our message I'm still giving them a book of Mormon. I noticed you can't ask them if you want a book of Mormon. You just have to give it to them. Oh And I almost forgot. This Saturday on the 18th Nabil and Hachem are getting baptized. And I'm Baptizing Nabil!!! I'm so pumped. Now I have given someone the holy ghost and im going to baptize some one. When he said that I could do it I felt so happy. We are gonna make this a huge event We're trying to bring our whole ward to their baptisim. There is gonna be lots of food, some really good speakers, and hopefully bring some of our other Investigators. Its gonna be a wicked amazing Baptism . Another Great thing is our members they are just wicked sweet. The fish family has to be one of my Faviorte members. Sister fish is a trainer and her 2 sons are just wicked great. Her oldest son Josh said that he missed us and called us his brothers. He is in martials arts and he is all muscular. He is only 9 years old. Me and Elder Clare are gonna do casthletics workout with Sister fish and her boyfriend who is also a trainer . Were gonna be working out at 5:30 in the morning. Also another family is sister Marceuo and her son Brayden. Her son gave us both a tie. Then when we went home sister Marceuo Texted us saying her son wanted us to come over more often and that were really cool. I'm So thankful for this area I hope I stay here for a long time. I could stay for half my mission. Hey I love you guys and I Will talk to you next week love ya again!!!!



Buckley Family - They have really wicked Boston accent


 
Nabil and Hachem






At a lesson with a member - Gloria (Thanks Stephan for the pictures)


"Just came from a  HUGE mexican lunch. Pooped out" by Stephan (ward mission leader)
Sounds like my little big brother hasn't changed his eating habits one bit.  :)


A cool little fact about this picture... the brown tie he's wearing belonged to Ryan's dad.  For those who don't know, Ryan is my husband, Elder Dalsasso's favorite (and only) brother in law.  They have always been really close. Ryan's dad wore that tie during his mission.  He then passed on the tie to Ryan when Ryan left on his mission.  Elder Dalsasso is the 3rd missionary to wear that "beaultiful" tie.  It might not be the best looking tie, but it's pretty cool.  Hopefully in about 16 years, my son will be the one wearing that tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment