Monday, June 6, 2016

"Te gusta Jesu Cristo?"

Hello everyone! 

What an amazing and funny week. Oh, Dhyani, Mak, Ryan and my little monstah William, the package was Amazing.Thank you so so much Mak, it was the best gift ever!  
I want to start off with Nabil and Hachem this week. They are ready to get dunked. They are just so spiritually strong its amazing. They are getting baptized on the 18th of June and were super excited. We're planning out their baptism next week with my new companion. There are going to be alot of people coming to the baptism. They are so friendly and they want to talk to everyone. The only problem is they work so much, its hard to see them. We're gonna see them tonight and we're going to teach them the plan of salvation. Also plan their baptism with them. Please keep them in your prayers . Now i want to share with you guys a hilarious story. Elder Perkes and I went street contacting and we visited this house that we stopped by before . They didn't answer, so I saw this house across the street. It was big and purple I was like they probably want to hear the gospel. We went over i knocked twice and then this German lady came out with just a shirt on and her panties. She told us she was busy (to keep this blog rated G, I'm using the word "busy"). I was speechless and so was my companion. Then her dog ran down the steps, she got him and then went back up to her door and said life is to short baby. That was the craziest experience yet. Then we just went to downtown Chelsea and street contacted for awhile. We saw a guy just peeing on one of the buildings, just drunk and no one was doing anything about it. Chelsea is just amazing hahah! I even tried my middle school spanish and picked up 2 guys. I said "te gusta jesu cristo?" then i just gave them my planner and they wrote their names and numbers down. 
To answer some of your questions, yes the places where i'm serving are kinda sketchy, but I love it. It gets me out of the comfort zone. I've seen some crazy stuff we also saw a few drug deals, some guy putting drugs up his butt to hide it. 
I'm just loving it here. Alright, well I love you all we are going to meet with Nabil and Hachem. Also i'll be sending you guys some souvenirs. It should be there in a few weeks. 













No comments:

Post a Comment