Monday, July 4, 2016

When the time comes to be a witness of the Lord, all you have to do is open your mouth...

Oi tudo Bem? 
     
Whats up everyone!!! Happy 4th of july!!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going great. Boston is sweet as usual. 
     My trainer Elder Perkes told me that Hoildays don't mean much when your on a mission. Unless its on a P-day. We started off today by going to the beach with a lot of our zone. Playing soccer then my companion and I and also the Revere sisters went and did some grocery shopping. We also went to Burlington to buy some more ties. 
     Oh and mom don't worry I'm gonna wear your tie tonight. 
     Now we're in Cambridge we just got done playing soccer the Brazilians vs the other missionaries. I'm starting to love soccer. I'm also learnig how to dunk from my companion so hopefully I can get it down. Anyways, at 6:30 we got a barbecue with a family then fire works with some of the missionaries tonight. Our Mission President extended our curfew to 10:30 tonight so we could go watch the fireworks. We're gonna be watching it on Revere Beach so you could see fireworks from all the different cities. I'm stoked. 
    I checked the scale I'm 270 now. I gotta stay away from the seltzer water. I started to love the stuff. It's basically carbonated water with a little bit of flavoring. 
    I want to share some cool experiences I had this last  week. I thought we would never have the same opportunity to a muslim again, but my companion and I picked up a Muslim guy and he said that our message was 95% true when we met with him. He lived in Texas then had a job offer in California. So he drove to California and he was 2 hours away from California then had something come over him so he turned around and came to Boston. The lord works in some crazy ways. He told us he literally had no idea why he came to Boston.   
      Another cool thing that happened is we met some  7th day invenths.They came and talked to us and then tried to convert us and bible bash. One of them asked "well we're both out here doing missionary work, who do you think is wrong?" I said "we don't think you're wrong , you're just unfinished" then I testified of the book of Mormon. My comp hurried and stepped in cause he thought there was gonna be a bible bash battle, but we ended up giving out 4 B.O.M s. Now I can promise you that I would have never said that. I literaly told them their religion was unfinished. That built up my testimony of when the time comes to be a witness of the lord, all you have to do is open your mouth, but that power to do so, comes from being obedient and asking our heavenly father for the pure love of Christ. I couldn't do the things I do without love in my heart . Well, I hope everyone has a great week I love you all.Blue heart󾓦 



No comments:

Post a Comment