Monday, July 18, 2016

Elder Dalsasso has some great news!!!

Whats up everybody!!! 
I guess you have all heard the news about me being a zone leader. Isn't that crazy. I skipped being a trainer and a district leader. Now I did not expect this to happen. Some missionaries have said that they have never heard of a missionary becoming a zone leader on there 3rd transfer. I'm just finishing my first 12 weeks now I have to get trained again to be a zone leader. Oh and its still me and Elder Clare but were getting a 3rd companion. He is going to train us for 3 weeks then he goes home. Some people think that after this transfer we'll leave and go be zone leaders somewhere else. I'm just happy to be doing the lords work. Were actually already zone leaders. As soon as we got our leadership emails we started to be zone leaders. Now I won't lie and tell you I wasn't nervous . I was freaking out. I just barley started to take over my area now I have to take over other missionaries areas as well. But hey with the lord on my side I can do anything.  Besides this awesome calling this week has been good. We talked to a pastor and that didn't go well. He was trying to convert us . It obviously didn`t  work. Also talked to a j dub and he said somethings to us that wasn't nice but hey you just got to brush it off your shoulder. We also have to drop a few invesigators because they are leaving for a period of time. Like bethina is leaving to Haiti for a month and Daniel is going to to be working in New York for a while. But when they get back they want to get baptized so we'll pick them back up as investigators. Oh and ceaser is going through a hard time. His mom just passed away and his family is blaming him . Because he decided to become Christian. We haven't been able to talk to him for a couple days but he texted Stephan this morning saying he is ready to meet with us again. Please keep ceaser in your prayers he really needs help right now. Another thing that's kinda sad is I have to say goodbye to some of the missionaries who have been here since I've been out in the field. But they are going to do some great things wherever they go. I'm very thankful for the missionaries I've got to meet and the huge examples they have been to me. I have had a lot of fun times out here in these short 3 months. Some of the pictures we took is us teaching a less active how to ride a bike. He did great and it was super fun . His name is Cotter Love and we have been working on him coming back to church for awhile. He has shown up the last 2 weeks . He has been tough at times to work with. He doesn't have strong work ethic at all. So we have had to work with him on that. Thats why were helping him learn how to ride a bike so he can go to work. He hasn't had a job for a few months now. But he just barley got one at Home depot . I love working with less actives , helping them understand the importance of church and the blessings you receive from it. It reminds me of elders quorum a few weeks ago . Sacrament is actually a requirement for exaltation. When we bring people to the waters of baptism were doing it so they can partake of sacrament and renew those baptismal covenants every week. Well thats all for this week folks I love you all. You are all in my prayers.










No comments:

Post a Comment