Monday, July 11, 2016

Amazing Investigators

Hey everyone

I got some wicked cool and scary stuff to tell you guys. I'm gonna first tell you right now we have some amazing Investigators. Like i could not ask for anyone better they are just Amazing. First i would like to talk about Daniel. Daniel is really progressing. He is ready to enter the waters of baptism. We were supposed to meet with daniel last saturday but he went to jail. We got to see him a few days later. The reason he went to jail was because he was trying to protect his daughter from a fight that her mother and boyfriend were gonna get into. Some domestic violence so then daniel stepped in . It was a little speed bump in the road but we know he will be good for baptism in a couple weeks. Next we got Ceaser. So Ceaser is the one who had a dream about the first vision. So this last tuesday Ceaser texted us telling us hey can we meet right now. So me and my companion had an hour till our next appointment so we decided to meet up with him. He told us that he decided to be christian now. He told us he is not afaid any more because he has this book(Book of Mormon). We extended a baptismal date for the 23rd of this month. My companion said you made my day. Ceaser said you made my life. He also said that he was gonna tell his family. A few days past and i'm on exchanges with Elder Dallona up in lynn. We rode bikes and i got to speak a little spanish. It wasen't pretty. ๐Ÿ˜… But we come to figure out that he had told his family. His mom said im not surprised you always acted like a christian. His family started swearing at him and one of his brothers said that if you ever come near me i'll kill you. Ceaser later hears that his mom had a heart attack and his family blamed him for that. It was vey sad hearing this but then he said he had another dream. So when ceaser was in Iraq he was captured by Alcada they burnt him on his wrists and feet with cigarettes . Now he dreamed this expirence he had but this time Jesus came to him and showed him the markings and then hugged him. Jesus said let me heal you. He also mentioned that Jesus smelled like roses. Now my companion said this story seemed kind of iffy . Ceaser asked why did he have holes in his wrists and feet. Then stephan who was also there said because he did have holes in his wrists and feet. Then ceaser started to freak out again and was like no way . I really wish i was there to experience that. But lynn was really sweet my legs are still a little soar from the hills Elder dallona took me on. Now that was a really spirtual expirence now i got to tell about a really scary expirence. Yesterday we went on splits with some members. We went to this one ladys house who is a less active and has alot of problems with her boyfriend and other things. I had heard from another member that in the past there was a missionary who stood up and put the right hand to god and casted out demons. Now i mostly wanted to talk to her Boyfriend who is not a member but wanted to join the church in the past. But she had told us this story that she had seen someone being possessed and that in the possession the  spirit started to talk to her and no one else. So i had to give a blessing to her and i said to cast out the demons. I had a terrible scary feeling leaving and entering that home. I had stephan give me a blessing after because i really did not feel good. But i'm fine don't worry๐Ÿ˜… But those were my expirences this week. I love you all and i will talk to you next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment