Monday, May 23, 2016

First Baptism



 First Baptism


Hello Hello! Wow, there are so many things going on at home. Ash i can't believe you're getting married. I'm so happy for you. Ryan is a stud and i hope you have an amazing marriage. William and Mak are getting too big, tell them to stop growing . Ryan you going to Granger, i hope you can whip that school into shape. I know you can do it. Jake and Ryan i haven't heard much but they're probably just being wicked awesome as usual. Sis and mom loving life taking care of the kids. And I hear Rob's business is great and getting bigger. I'm wicked happy that you guys are doing great. Well, i guess I'll talk about my week... its been bitter sweet. On the week days bitter on the weekend sweet. First we had 4 baptismal dates dropped and lost 6 investigators total. But the lord knows who's ready. "Many are called but few are chosen", Tanvir was chosen. I'm thankful that he was my first baptism. It was so special, he was ready. Giving him the Holy Ghost was the most terrifying thing i've ever done. To be an instrument in the Lord's hands and give someone else something that is so powerful its just mind blowing. I opened my mouth and the spirit took it away. I totally forgot everything I said after I gave him the blessing. It wasn't me saying those things. I was also nervous because he showed up a half an hour late to sacrament, I was worried he wasn't going to show up. The other sweet part was, we picked up 2 muslim investigators who want to become christian. It was a refferal from the zone leaders. They have been in America for only 10 days, they had to flee their country because they decided to put a picture of Jesus in one of their shops then people put a bounty on their heads, and they said whoever killed them would be righteous. You have to ask yourself, what would you sacrifice for Jesus Christ. These 2 brothers lost everything. One was even a lawyer in their country. Anyways, I have to get going. I love you all, you're always in my prayers. 




On Thursdays Elder Dalsasso and his companion work at the soup kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your first baptism(of many to come,I'm sure)! It's so great to see you out there working for the Lord. I hope the Muslim investigators follow through--I had many wonderful Muslim adult students in my ESL work. Love every day, the easy and the hard. The blessings will follow you all of your life. Your old friend, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete