Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me. "



Well I've read all your emails and all of you are amazing. I miss everyone so much but the Lord needs me right now with and difficulties your going through let me know. My duty is to serve. Something that I've been thinking about is my life. I try to use this scripture everyday in my life its my scripture. Psalms 23: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me. That's just one the scriptures I've memorized. Being out of my comfort zone being away from my family and friends . Being in the 11th most dangerous city in America . It scares me a lot if there isn't a shooting by a barbershop or a moped lighting up on fire its not a regular day. But I use this scripture because if we have God we should not have fear. I've met people without god in there lives and I'm honestly scared for them. One of the people I know who needs God in there life Is J he doesn't know what he wants and we asked him to pray and then figure out whats the next step for J's life. Then God answered his prayer by bringing him more questions and I guess another girl in his life. J is a genius and is figuring out if he wants to get his PHD. But he told us he was Fertile and he needs to hunt. Then showed us some inappropriate texts... Me and my companion didn't want to read the rest of his messages. But J wants to change and be a free spirit . He's told us about his past and he just doesn't want to be the same quiet lonely person. I had revelation to tell him that through Jesus Christ you will be changed. Don't let your past define you. Its from what you do right now and onward that defines you. I have a past and I don't want that to define me . I challenge all of you to keep moving foreword. Everyday is a fresh start . And to do better or be better then you were. Life is just about moving forward. Alright now im going to stop being so serious Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat So one miracle this week was Ceaser . First off we have 5 baptismal dates. And a baptisim this week With Tanvir I'm going to confer him. Or give him the holy ghost. I don't know but im wicked nervous for that. But we have him and Doris and her 3 kids all going to get Baptized. I felt the spirit so strong with them and she said shes ready to come to church . The next day doesn't answer us never showed up to the place where she was supposed to get picked up. I was sad and angry. But the lord loves us so much he sends a random person to church. He went on Google looked up closest Christian church and he lives right down the street from our church. He said we had really good reviews on GoogleSmiling face with open mouth and cold sweat We set up an appointment with. Well friends and family that's all . I love you guys and I know that all you missionaries are blessing a whole bunch of lives. Blue heartAll of you have already blessed my life. Love you guys talk to you soon!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment