Monday, May 2, 2016

"Boston is wicked awesome"

Hey everyone! 

Boston is wicked awesome have already been through enough up and downs to last me a life time. Once I got here I met my companion but didn't know he was actually my companion till the next day. First night we had dinner and our interviews and I was freaking out. I was so far away from home and I was just balling my eyes out when I had my interview. I missed the MTC and I missed the fact that I was literally 30 minutes away from you guys. But my mission president gave me a blessing and it calmed me down. The group of missionaries I first met I didn't really like I didn't feel welcomed, but I got to know my companion and now I love the guy. This is his last transfer he only has 6 more weeks until he goes home. One of the huge blessings I've had here was Stephan. He's our ward mission leader. He takes good care of us and feeds us. He is an amazing cook but he's not as good as Dhyani and mom. His story is amazing he was first Jewish then he didn't practice it then he went through many different religions also was a huge partier he was doing crystal meth before they even called it that. He has like 42 tattoos one is the angel moroni but ill talk to you guys about it when I Skype you guys. His spirit is amazing and him being homeless to where he's at now is honestly more then impressive. I'll let you guys know my first expirence when I Skype you guys I don't have enough time. We got to go clean our apartment. Just know that I love you guys and it really helps when you write to me and let me know everything is alright . Be ready for the Skype 2 o'clock after church .

No comments:

Post a Comment