Monday, April 10, 2017

Slowly Learning Portuguese





So this was a week was a week of Miracles. We Were going hard. We picked up Rachel and Kathy and set baptismal dates with them. For the 20th of May. We're super stoked about them. They were former Invs. Kathy also said that she believes Joseph smiths experience. We also taught some Cape Verde's! i get to speak Portuguese. Slowly and slowly i hope to pick up Portuguese creole. We also got to go to Nick and Cheryls baptism in my last area. I got tons of pics but these computers don't take my SD card so I'm gonna have to find something to transfer my pictures over. But anyways it was awesome. I got to see some of the members in Framingham . I felt like i was home when i went back. But Amherst is sweet . As it gets warmer more and more people are out. We were walking from an appointment and there was tons of people outside. I tried shaking one guys hand and he just stood up and he looked like he was ready to throw a punch. So we just walked away. Missionary work😂 love it.
So my email is short but i don't have enough time to chat sorry... But i would like to end with my testimony. That i know that God has a plan for each of us. We are his children he wants us to succeed in this life and in our next life. His plan is simple , but beautiful. It will lead us back to him and i know that this is true. Love you all.
-Elder Dalsasso

No comments:

Post a Comment