Monday, December 12, 2016

The best Leader is the best Follower

What's up?

      So this week has been good. We're going to be trying new ways to find and teach people.  We're going to be working a lot with our members. We have a lot of members willing to work with us and find those who being prepared for us, so that's been going well. We have been working hard to find people. 
      One of the many Tender Mercies God has given us this week is giving us members that were perfect to help teach Cheryl and Nick. Usually we have a splits on Tuesday and Thursday, but none of the members on that list could come . So we went on the computer and the ward directory and I just started to call all these people. I literally called all the people I could think of . So I prayed and Heavenly Father Blessed us with 2 members who were perfect in helping us teach Cheryl and Nick. Nick like I have said in the past is ready to go . But Brother Colson and I resolved all of Cherly's concerns. Now we just need to help her gain a testimony of the Book Of Mormon. Lynn situation is still tricky. We are trying our best to figure out a way were she can get Baptized and still be with her boyfriend. Besides them not a lot is going on. We did have this guy names Abraham come to church yesterday. Our Ward mission leaders wife introduced us to him. He is originally from Brazil But he moved to Hawaii and then work on the temple in Idaho and started meeting with the missionaries. He moved out her and found our church and payed $25 for an uber. He said that he would like to be taught in English so were gonna see him hopefully this Friday.
 
      Well like always I will end by bearing my testimony. I have been pondering on my leadership and the role I have as a District Leader/Trainer. If I 'm being the best example. What could I do to be the best Leader. Well The best Leader is the best Follower. If you want to help those around and help them and be a great leader you must be a great follower. The greatest leader on this earth was the greatest follower. He followed and did the will of his Father. Knowing that by doing so he would feel the pains and afflictions of all mankind . But he knew that his Father wanted the best for him and for all of us. I hope to fully accept and appreciate being the last priority. May we all follow the example of Jesus Christ and become better. Love

-Elder Dalsasso




No comments:

Post a Comment