Monday, October 17, 2016

Jesus is the Christ and He needs his disciples to go spread the word of love and happiness

Whats up Everyone! 

     This week Was Sweet! So you all heard that i was getting transferred. I love Framingham so much! It is completely different from Revere. Revere is mostly city and Ghetto. But over here there is a lot of rich people. Its also woods every where. The trees are starting to change. Its really beautiful. 
     My companion is a stud. Elder Bagley is a great missionary. I have the great opportunity to follow up train him and to also be a district leader. We just had a District meeting this last week. I had them bring goals for this transfer. We also had a testimony meeting instead of a training. I just wanted to see where they are at so i know how i could best help them. 
    I live with the Spanish Elders. Their awesome! Elder Cagle and Elder Heppler. We all wake up 5 in the morning to go workout at a members house. We also are going to start up morning sports with the district and our STLs. I really want to bring Zion or unity into my district. In district meeting we had a goal to have a 100% member present lessons. I believe my District can do it. With much faith and diligence we can do anything. My district wants to work and wants to see miracles and i'm going to do my best to try to help them , Any way i can. Also this past week we had stake conference. 
     Elder Lawrence from the 70 came. He made a huge emphasis on member missionary work. Bring our less actives back to church. He brought up all these people who were less active and had them speak on how they came back to church and who helped them come back. Now getting someone baptized and making covenants with God is Amazing but re activating members is just as good.
    So i got permission from the Aps to go back to Revere and be apart of Shalyn's baptism. I asked Elder Clare what time was the baptism the day before. He told me the time and he said Shalyn wants you to baptize her. I was so Happy. So we went down and the spirit just took control of my body. I Baptized her and she had the biggest smile on her face. I really wanted to give her a hug and say how proud i was of her but that wouldn't be the best thing to do. We got dressed and went back to the relief society room to hear the talk on the holy ghost. The spirit was telling me hey you need to go up there and say something. So after the talk on the holy ghost i walked up there and say hey bishop can i say something. I said it meant a lot to me cause the missionaries baptized my mom at her same age. The missionaries were a huge role in my life. Without the missionaries i wouldn't have the people and this good life i have. 
    My testimony is that Jesus is the Christ and He needs his disciples to go spread the word of love and happiness.
I love you all.

-Elder Dalsasso



No comments:

Post a Comment