Monday, October 3, 2016

Each Time We Repent We Are Getting Closer To Our Heavenly Father






(Getting ready for zone meeting)

WOOO! This week was wicked awesome. This week we went over to our member Brother Valadez's house. Now Brother Valadez is a music producer. We had the opportunity to help him with some ideas with his next music video. Its a remix of amazing grace. He is working with Alex Botye. We basically just solidified his ideas that he had. The song was amazing. He sat us in his living room and had us close our eyes and just listen to the song . Then i kinda hinted to him that we would love to be in his music video. But its in Hawaii. He will be coming out with it in a few weeks. Make sure to check it out. 

Our investigators are still doing awesome. Shalyn gets baptized not this saturday but the next. We are almost finished with all the lessons with her. I plan to teach her everyhing before i get transferred out of Revere. I have spent a fourth of my mission in Revere i think its time to leave and go to a different part of the mission. This place has been really good to me. I also think it's time for me to get a son but thats on the lords timing. I'll know where im going this Friday after Zone meeting. In Zone meeting Stephan is giving the last testimony . Cause he is finished with his mission in Mass.Oh Lana is also doing well. Its kinda hard to teacher because she is 8 and wants to play. Oh and i don't think she understands most of what we say. But she gives good answers. Answers that any 8 year old would say. Read scriptures, go to church and pray. I plan to set 3 more baptismal dates while i'm still in Revere. I want to leave my companion with 5 baptismal dates all together. Susan is also doing very well. She loves church and has some great fellow shippers. Now we have to leave it to the ward to keep her active.

My first time watching confrence out in the field was great. I think mostly because i wasn't sleeping i was listening and taking notes. I got a lot out of confrence. One thing that really stuck out to me was when one of the apostles said that great Faith is continual repentance.  Now most the time we think of repentance as just saying sorry for something that we have done wrong. I have come to understand repentance as a growing in faith. Each time we repent we are getting closer to our Heavenly Father. You are turning your will over to the lord. By you turning your will over to the Lord you will receive a lot more joy in your life. I promise you that if you repent continuously through out your life you will have so much joy. As a disciple of Christ i want you to repent so you can be happy. I love you all.

-Elder Dalsasso 

No comments:

Post a Comment