Monday, October 10, 2016

First Transfer - Framingham

Whats Up! 

     This week has been crazy!!!  So first off Elder Clare and I had to move out of our apt and go live with the Portuguese Elders. We got 2 new Chinese missionaries who joined our zone so we had to give them our apt. It was sad packing up and moving out of my first apt but i was down to go chill with the Portuguese Elders. I have been living out of my bag for the past few days just because i knew that i was getting transferred out. I found out that i have been released as a Zone Leader and now i am going to be a district leader out in Framingham, Massachusetts. I am super excited to be a district leader . I love helping the missionaries now i have my own district that i get to help out. 
     There is me and my companion Elder Bagley  who are English speaking. Then i got Spanish/Portuguese sisters. Then i also have Spanish Elders. I will be living with the Spanish elders.  I hear that we have a cool apt complex. It has indoor soccer and basketball courts. So i'm gonna try to stay fit. We also have a member down in framingham that has converted his garage into a gym with lots of weights. You don't know how happy i was to hear that. I am very thankful for the opportunity i have to go be a district leader. My new companion Elder Bagley has only been in the mission for 6 weeks. So i'm also follow up training him. Elder Clare trained Elder Sprhen And Elder Sprehn was training Elder Bagley. So Elder Clare is my Step Dad and Elder Sprhen is my Step brother so that means I'm Elder Bagleys step uncle. 
     I have been waiting for the opportunity to train or help train someone. I will be able to show them how to be a great missionary. I could teach him how my trainers taught me. Its going to be a lot of fun. So this email won't be as long as my other emails cause i just have tons of pictures to send but i would like to say that i know heavenly father needs me in Framingham. There is someone there waiting for me and i can't wait to meet them. I Love you all!




































No comments:

Post a Comment