Friday, April 8, 2016

Sam's first email


Hey guys how are u im fine ive just been grinding and working its fun here just in the last few days i feel like ive grown up . My district is amazing and very spiritual i love them all!!! i do really miss you guys but i know that the lords got my back and he has your backs to. being here has really made me feel happy i know i made the right choice. the spirt is so huge here it gets to a point where u just feel the spirit all the time. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. i figures out that a child is just a child until he knows what it takes to be a man. A man must take sacrifices, a man must go through hard things in order to grow. Everyone here has made the same sacrifice i made and i just feel so proud of every one here even if i dont know them. sorry but this letter is really short cause our branch president only wants us to write on p days. My mailbox is #98 and and go on to dearelder.com and write as soon as you can. I have to go but my p days are on wensdays . and i havent read anyones emails yet sorry i cant but just know i love you all and you mean alot to me be safe. PS please pray for the investigators in the mtc they need alot more help then we do. you guys will be in my prayers love you❤

No comments:

Post a Comment