Wednesday, April 13, 2016

MTC letter



Hey MOM! i miss you alot But everything is ok me and my companion are having a great time. His name is Elder Robison Hes cool we get along very well. He helps me learn so much and me and the rest of my district have gotten so close. I could honestly say i love them all and its going to be sad when we all leave. It sucks to that they leave a day before me but thats ok the lord needs them to go that day. The mtc was hard until sunday when we had great devotionals. the spirit here is amazing. So amazing that you just start to feel it all the time . Sometimes i think i dont feel but i do were just learning and being to busy that its hard to feel the spirit when your always around it.And dont worry i got your package thank you so much the food here is not that good it makes me miss the food that you cooked at home for meBut i hope your getting better someone told me that you havent been to the basement since i left home. I just want to you to know something that i read in hebrews it said that the lord will never leave you , you can only push him away. So know that i wont be with you for awhile but the lord will always be there. So if your having a hard time make sure that you kneel down and pray. Give everything you have to the lord not the man preaching about the lord.
But mom you have made sacrifices for me to be here and gone through some hardships you were being very christ like . You would do all these things just because you love me. like christ atoned for our sins because he loved us Your a great mom and please write to me as much as you can i love you and ill talk to you soonAnd by the way if you want me to get your letters by like the next day Just make sure to write something on dearelder.com i love you so much and please stop working.

No comments:

Post a Comment