Monday, May 15, 2017

I know that this Church The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Church



My companion and I have had some interesting things happen to us ever since he came in. So first we have picked up an Investigator almost everyday since Elder little has gotten here. We didn't pick up anyone on Thursday I think. Anyways that was awesome! we stopped by one of our Potential Investigators and his Dad comes to the door. His Dads name is KK and he's from india. Him and his Family were visiting to see there son Graduate. So we went in and started talking to KK. First off Mother Teresa is like next to God in their country,He literally said that... Then we talked about the Book Of Mormon and wanted to give him one and he said he couldn't read Holy Scripture outside of a Temple. He I have never had this problem where the Book Of Mormon is so Holy that he can't have one outside of a temple. So we got his information and are having missionaries in India Give him a Book Of Mormon. He also said that he would receive us in his country like we could sleep and stay over at his house, we chuckled. Then he looked at us with a serious look and he said I'm not kidding I'm completely serious you can stay at my house. So after the mission I might be staying in India for awhile...HAHAHA We also started to ride bike and on the way home my companion got his tire popped. So we were walking on the side of the Road calling people and our ward mission leader picked us up. That was pretty fun.

So to finish this off I would like to bare my testimony that I know that this Church The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is the Lords Church. I know that we in our day have the priesthood , and by abiding by the precepts taught in the Book Of Mormon we will see our Father in Heaven again.
Love you all
-Elder Dalsasso

No comments:

Post a Comment