Monday, February 20, 2017

The Day Sam Forgot How to Say a Prayer....

Hey whats up, 

So this week was crazy!!! so in the beginning of the week i had to drop off my companion Elder Western. Served with him for only 2 weeks but he was the Best! I know he is gonna bless the lives of the Hation people in Boston. After we dropped him off we went to this really expensive Brazilian place called Boca De Chao. Sorry mom... Afterwards i dropped Elder Roughan at the mission home and picked up my companion. His name is Elder Seely. He is from Lehi Utah and he was originally from the Maine mission. But when i left Revere they got 8 missionaries from the Maine mission and brought them down here to our mission. But he is on his last leg. This is his last transfer so hopefully he leaves here with 3 Baptisms. We just had Tarans Baptism and it was great! Before he got baptized we talked to him about maybe going on a mission because he's 21. So he said that he is gonna be thinking strongly about this decision on going on a mission or not. I asked him how he felt after he was baptized and he couldn't explain to me how he feels. There were no words to describe the pure happiness he was feeling. He was also successfully confirmed as well. I was the one to confirm him and it was a great honor. Tarans interview with our Zone leader was so great that our zone leader came out and said that he feels enlighted from what Taran had said. His Baptism was definitely the High light of the week.

So this last Sunday i got asked to give the opening prayer. I got up there and i stared by saying oh God our e... Heavenly Father. I then said my prayer. I was definitely embarrassed that i messed up a prayer. But as i sat down and was thinking about mistakes and a gospel Truth sank deep into my heart. That mistakes are the foundations of change. God placed us here to have trial and error moments. Paul had been corrected multiple times in the New Testament. That led him to be one of the best Apostles. I hope that we can all understand that mistakes ,trials , and errors will lead us to change if we truly desire to be better. Repentance is the process in which we realize our mistakes and  fix them to make our lives better. Love you all
-Elder Dalsasso














No comments:

Post a Comment