Monday, February 13, 2017

“He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.”






Hello, This week has been very cold and snowy. We had to stay inside twice. Honestly this snow is mild. One foot snow and we have to stay inside. I can't be inside i have to work!!! But besides that we are still preparing for Tarans Baptism. He's getting baptized this next week. Were super Stoked!!!My next companion should be pretty excited for that. His name is Elder Seely and he's only gonna be here for a transfer . Sad that my companions leaving but he needs to go bless the lives in the Hation program. We also saw Cheryl and Nick and nick broke his leg. He has a cast that goes all the way up to his hip. So we need to wait an extra week so thats not bad. But we went over and gave him a blessing and taught him about blessings. Besides that there hasn't been a lot going on. Just excited for this next transfer. 

My testimoney is He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.” (Prov. 15:31–32.) I'm starting to understand how reproof is a blessing in my life. Being able to receive instruction and getting rejected has been the best thing that has happened to me. I hope that we all may learn how to take and understand reproof. Because if we are willing to take reproof we will be happy . love you all
-Elder Dalsasso 

No comments:

Post a Comment