Monday, September 5, 2016

First comes love, then comes change. I need to love the people before I desire them to make commitments with our Heavenly Father.

HELLO! 









whats up! 5 months today wwwwooooooooo!!!! I'm getting old in the mission now. This is my 4th transfer in revere. I'm gonna be leaving soon so were gonna do our best to get people prepared to enter in the waters of baptisim. This past week has been awesome. We have done a lot of work. Our investigators with baptismal dates are doing awesome. Unfortunately we haven't been able to see our investigator Evandro(Brazilian Investigator). But we plan to see him today. Were thinking about moving Susans baptismal date for next Saturday. She is ready i have no doubt in my mind. she has said in her prayers that she is ready this time and she is wanting to get baptized. Nothing makes me happier to hear that someone is ready to make that commitment with our heavenly father and is ready to take the next step. Shalyn is also ready to get baptized. She is very receptive to what we teach her. Were also rying to get her mom active in the church again and maybe down the line start teaching Shalyns father and brother so we can have them be an eternal family.

The zone is doing great things i love my district and my zone. Its just a bunch of hardworking missionaries that are ready to find and teach. I couldn't have asked for a better zone. Us and the STLs(sister training leaders) are really gonna work on unity in our zone. Last transfer there were some problems in the zone. But we got some new missionaries and they are really making some improvements in there areas. We have Zone P-day coming up and a couple of Zone meetings that we have to prepare for. I know that if i'm spiritually centered on my purpose as a missionary then we will see a lot of miracles not only in my area but in my zone as i am following the example of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I'm really working on being a good example for not only the missionaries but for the members and all the people i meet. Elder Clare and i went with the Lynn Spanish branch on a hike and when we got to the top we had a discussion on missionary work. We invited all the youth to invite 2 of their friends to a branch barbecue.

I would like to end this email by baring my testimony on Charity and the pure love of Christ. I was reading 1 Corinthians 13. Its paul discussing on charity.1 Corinthians 13:2  And though i have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though i have faith, so that i could remove mountains, and have not charity , i am nothing. My faith could part the sea, my faith could cause earth quakes but without charity i am nothing. First comes love, then comes change. I need to love the people before i desire them to make commitments with our Heavenly Father. I love all of you.
-Elder Dalsasso

No comments:

Post a Comment