Monday, September 12, 2016

5 Months Down, 19 More To Go

Hello!

This week has been great. There has been some ups and downs but over all it has been great. Susan is progressing beautifully. She is making the commitment to God this week. She is going to be a great member. We're planning to take her to the temple as soon as possible after she gets baptized. She missed church this last sunday because her ride didn't pick her up.  Elder clare and i were on splits and he went with a member up to see susan. She said that she felt like there was something missing and she didn't like that feeling. I'm proud of Susan. I'll make sure to take some good pictures at her baptism. Shalyn is still good for the 15th of October. Elder Clare and I were worried about teaching a 13 year old girl about The law of Chastity . But we talked to her mother and she said that she could help us teach it to her. I don't know if i'll be here to see her get baptized but i'll see if i could drive down to her baptism wherever my next areas at. We have decided to drop Susana and Evandro for a little while. We haven't been able to get in contact with him. But hopefully we'll get to talk to them soon. We have picked up Two sister refugees from Uganda.They  were given to us by some sisters in Billrica. Their names are Samalie and Ester. They also have a small baby named  Isabella. Its hard to teach them when the baby is all over the place. Last week when we were teaching them the restoration with our member B.Valadez , Isabella was half naked running around and she was sitting on all of our feet. By the way when i mean half naked i mean the bottom half of her.I tried not to laugh cause i thought it was really funny.  Samalie and Ester thought it was fine. We were getting to the end of our lesson then Samalie finally decides to put pants on her baby. We also picked up a 9 year old girl name Lana who is a niece to one of our members. She's hatian and is just a sweet little girl. Mak and her would be great friends. 

Tomorrow I will have the privilege to be trained by an Apostle of the Lord. I'm nervous, but its going to be awesome. Whatever Advice I get I'll make sure to pass it on to my zone. Today were planning to do a zone P-day. To bring unity to our Zone. Hopefully people show up. We're planning to play Ultimate Frisbee. Well i would like to end this email with my testimony. My testimony is that i have the opportunity to leave my family for 2 years in order to bless other families. Now i wouldn't be able to do this without the love and support of my family and friends. Families are ordained by God and are the most important thing to him. Heavenly Father wants all his children back to him. Thats why he needs missionaries to go and bring his family back to him. This work means a lot to me. I have 19 months to help reunite heavenly fathers children back to him and i'm going to do my best .
I love you all
-Elder Dalsasso






No comments:

Post a Comment