Monday, August 28, 2017

What do you mean its on the other side of town?

Hey Everyone! 

so there were a lot of cool expirences this week. I would like to first start off with a funny one. So on exchanges, Elder Fragoso and I are taking the bikes for the day. First off let me tell you these bikes are horrible. My bike that i was using would skip a link and only had the front brakes. My companion(at the time Elder Frogoso) had no brakes and would have to stop with his shoes. So we just got out of a house were we tracted into and found an Inactive member that said we could come back. So first of when we left the house it was time for our dinner appointment. So we get on our bikes and go, but Elder Frogoso and i saw so many familys that we had to contact. So we go and we think we know where were going we take a left and go on the other side of town. We get there and we noticed we went to the complete wrong side of the street(its a long ongoing street that cuts across town). We ask a guy for directions and he said you need to go back on go on the other side of the town. We go up this hill and my bike is so bad that i couldn't get up it so i had to run with it up the hill. We get to the Other side and i'm pedalin and pedalin and this Hispanic guy laughs at me as i'm trying keep up with my companion. We pass the street go down another hill and relized we missed it. So i had to run up the hill with the bike again. We get there and we were an hour late. Food was still good though😋 

A spirtual expirece i had was when Elder Frogoso and I went to teach this Hispanic guy and he oly spoke Spanish. I could understand what he was saying though. He just asked questions on Questions and wasn't really looking at the Big picture. But we testified of the Book Of Mormon and the truthlness of it and the lesson completly turned around. He said he knew Joseph was a prophet and that he would read the book of Mormon. I know that the Book Of Mormon is true and i know that who ever reads it with real intent wanting to know the mysteries of God that he will open up the Heavens and give you an answer that its true.
Love you all, 
-Elder Dalsasso

No comments:

Post a Comment